InOrbit, Inc. - US, Canada or Remote
Join us at InOrbit to accelerate the adoption of robotics at global scale. InOrbit is the leading SaaS provider of RobOps (robot operations). You’ll be working with some of the most advanced technologies while improving the resilience and safety of communities around the world.
InOrbit is a venture-backed, cloud-based robot management platform that allows companies across all industries to operate growing robot fleets efficiently. We are a distributed and diverse team with a shared passion for planetary-scale impact. Learn more about our vision on our blog.
We're looking for a marketing leader to help define a new product category at the intersection of robotics, cloud and large scale data infrastructure, drive awareness and develop a global community for this rapidly growing space.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with InOrbit’s co-founder and CEO to help share our vision of robots, people and AI in the cloud working together to drive productivity gains and solve major social challenges
- Working with the Chief Revenue Officer on prioritizing and executing an ambitious dual-tracked marketing plan
- Defining the strategic plan to create awareness around the problems related to managing autonomous robots at scale
- Driving growth initiatives to convert adopters into paying customers
- Partnering closely with sales to generate highly qualified leads
- Positioning InOrbit as the thought leader in the RobOps space through participation in conferences, webinars, white papers, contributing articles to key publications, blogging, social media
- Developing a brand strategy for the company and ensuring consistent brand image across all touch points
- Building the primary community of practitioners around the world with a shared goal of developing the best practices for RobOps
- Leading a developer relations initiative to market to a technical audience, building awareness and goodwill with robotics and enterprise developers
- Managing campaigns for paid acquisition within budget and with the necessary analytics support to ensure we are tracking to desired outcomes
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you.
We believe that you’ll be likely to excel at this job if you are experienced in defining a new product category and helping shape the conversations around novel technologies. Ideally you:
- Hold a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent and have +8 years of experience working in marketing roles at technology companies
- Have proven marketing campaign experience in complex B2B products in rapidly growing markets
- Are comfortable presenting to technical audiences and C-level executives
- Managed marketing budgets effectively, using creative marketing strategies to maximize impact
- Are naturally data-driven and feel comfortable creating dashboards and using analytics to justify decisions
- Work collaboratively and flexibly across functional areas, partnering with product, sales and founders as domain expert to help drive shared outcomes
- Are hungry for personal growth and eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment
You get bonus points if you:
- Have hands-on expertise using HubSpot (or equivalent tools) for marketing automation, content management, CRM
- Can write great copy and have led content marketing teams
- Developed branding and digital marketing strategies
- Have prior experience in robotics, cloud infrastructure, scalable data platforms and/or DevOps
- Led the creation and development of a global technical community passionate about specific topics
- Organized the leading conference in a technical B2B topic
- Have been instrumental in defining a new product category