InOrbit, Inc. - Mountain View, CA
Join us at InOrbit to accelerate the adoption of robotics at global scale. InOrbit is the leading SaaS provider of RobOps (robot operations). You’ll be working with some of the most advanced technologies while improving the resilience and safety of communities around the world.
InOrbit is a venture-backed, cloud-based robot management platform that allows companies across all industries to operate growing robot fleets efficiently. We are a distributed and diverse team with a shared passion for planetary-scale impact. Learn more about our vision on our blog.
We're looking for experienced marketers to join our GTM team. You will work closely with the founder/CEO and will have the opportunity to attract the leading startups and enterprise companies in AI.
In this role, you will be a key driver for InOrbit’s growth. You will manage all aspects of demand generation resulting in top-of-funnel pipeline.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Own the marketing automation platform & processes to nurture leads and drive growth.
- Collaborate internally to define MQL goals/forecast and apply ABM best practices.
- Continuously improve processes to increase engagement.
- Drive campaigns across multiple channels
- Create programs for all stages of the funnel to generate and nurture new leads
- Define KPIs to help measure, optimize and focus demand generation activities
- Effectively communicate results and data-driven analysis
The ideal candidate is a data-driven leader with the combination of strategic skills and the ability to identify unique and creative solutions to drive market awareness and generate leads.
- Hungry for personal growth and eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- 5+ years of marketing and/or demand generation experience with a B2B SaaS
- Proven record of driving MQL and pipeline that has converted to revenue
- A love of analytics to identify actionable insights to achieve key metrics
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Excellent communicator who can clearly convey complex ideas and data
You get bonus points if you:
- Have worked in and thrive in early-stage, B2B startups
- Have driven ABM and demand generation execution in parallel
- Have prior experience in product marketing, PR, event planning, social media or brand management