InOrbit, Inc. - Remote
Join us at InOrbit to accelerate the adoption of robotics at global scale. InOrbit is the leading SaaS provider of RobOps -- DevOps for robots. You’ll be working with some of the most advanced technologies while improving the resilience and safety of communities around the world.
InOrbit is a venture-backed, cloud-based robot management platform that allows companies across all industries to operate growing robot fleets efficiently. We are a distributed and diverse team with a shared passion for planetary-scale impact. Our vision of robots, people and AI in the cloud working together to drive productivity gains and solve major social challenges. Learn more about us on our blog.
We're looking for an operations leader to help develop and carry out strategic initiatives at the intersection of robotics, cloud and large scale data infrastructure, drive execution across the company and elevate overall team performance.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with InOrbit’s co-founder and CEO to help realize our vision of robots, people and AI in the cloud working together to drive productivity gains and solve major social challenges
- Execute key business activities including product launches, strategic account outreach and contract negotiations in collaboration with the go to market team
- Ensure prioritization of marketing and sales activities in line with company goals
- Define and manage company metrics/KPIs, surfacing key insights and ensuring the whole company has visibility to company performance
- Manage sales team logistics, including responsibility for the CRM and opportunity funnel
- Organize strategy offsites/virtual meetings for company alignment
- Prepare customer/event presentations in collaboration with design and marketing team
- Drive QBRs with strategic accounts to ensure alignment and uncover new pain points
- Ensure budget discipline, including spend authorizations below levels requiring officer approvals
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you.
You will excel at this job if you are experienced in managing internal processes and aligning stakeholders and team members. Ideally you:
- Are ambitious and self-driven as well as highly empathetic and have your ego under control
- Are hungry for personal growth and eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Hold an MBA and have +2 years of experience or hold a degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent and have +5 years of relevant experience, preferably at software/technology companies
- Are naturally data-driven and feel comfortable creating dashboards and using analytics to justify decisions, but also understand emerging markets, where uncertainty and low data/weak signal decisions are needed
- Are a master of making sure nothing important falls through the cracks
- Are comfortable presenting to and sparring with C-level executives
- Have managed budgets effectively, prioritizing spend to maximize impact
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership with a bias towards action rather than debate
- Work collaboratively and flexibly across functional areas, partnering with product, sales and founders to help drive shared outcomes
You get bonus points if you:
- Have worked at early stage startups previously and have learned valuable lessons you are now eager to apply elsewhere
- Aspire to a become a VP of Operations or COO someday
- Have hands-on expertise using HubSpot (or equivalent tools) for CRM, opportunity management, marketing automation, content management
- Have previous experience working in logistics or with large retailers
Don’t worry about prior experience with robotics – you will learn a ton about the space on the job. The list above is meant to help you get a sense of what it will take to be incredibly successful; it’s not a checklist. We always try to adapt the role to the person, not the other way around.