Quality and Release Engineer
InOrbit, Inc. - Remote
Join us at InOrbit to accelerate the adoption of robotics at global scale. InOrbit is the leading SaaS provider of RobOps (robot operations). You’ll be working with some of the most advanced technologies while improving the resilience and safety of communities around the world.
InOrbit is a venture-backed, cloud-based robot management platform that allows companies across all industries to operate growing robot fleets efficiently. We are a distributed and diverse team with a shared passion for planetary-scale impact. Learn more about our vision on our blog.
We're looking for motivated software engineers to join our product engineering team and take ownership of our quality and release engineering practice. You will have the opportunity to take our advanced processes and automation infrastructure and grow them to the next level, applying best practices to accelerate the delivery of high-quality product value to our customers. You will be joining a rapidly growing product team that is focused on a shared mission with planetary-scale impact.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that high quality and accuracy are maintained during the continuous delivery of the product.
- Adopting and maintaining automation tools and identifying the test cases to be automated to help the team expand test coverage and quality, increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the product testing.
- Leading the product release process continuously.
- Understanding customer needs, to better direct QA processes to real scenarios.
The ideal candidate has a solid computer science background and is fascinated by the process of delivering products to customers efficiently and safely.
- Hungry for personal growth and eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A degree or advanced studies in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills.
Able to work comfortably in a multicultural, English-speaking environment.
You get bonus points if you have previous experience with:
- Quality Assurance processes (manual, automated, release)
- Testing automation tools such as Cypress, Mocha, Jest, Selenium
- CI/CD: GitLab CI, CircleCI, Jenkins
- Cloud: Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, Google Cloud, AWS
- Linux + Scripting