InOrbit, Inc. - Mountain View, CA
Join us at InOrbit to accelerate the adoption of robotics at global scale. InOrbit is the leading SaaS provider of RobOps (robot operations). You’ll be working with some of the most advanced technologies while improving the resilience and safety of communities around the world.
InOrbit is a venture-backed, cloud-based robot management platform that allows companies across all industries to operate growing robot fleets efficiently. We are a distributed and diverse team with a shared passion for planetary-scale impact. Learn more about our vision on our blog.
We're looking for experienced software engineers to join our product team. You will have the opportunity to influence our product direction and play a key role in enabling the next generation of autonomous machines. You will be joining a rapidly growing product team that is focused on a shared mission with planetary-scale impact. We promise you will not be bored and will be constantly challenged to solve hard problems.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Moving the product forward by coming up with outstanding solutions to customer/product needs.
- Working closely with the rest of the product team, including other engineers, tech lead, UX designer and product manager to align on objectives and metrics
- Addressing issues/iterating through continuous improvement
- Helping set expectations with other team members to advance the team’s product acumen
- Having a strong voice about viability and best way of achieving objectives
- Taking ownership of technical areas and team initiatives as necessary
The ideal candidate is experienced in building world-class products and can't wait to get their hands into the latest technologies to delight customers.
- Hungry for personal growth and eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent and +5 years of experience building world-class products
- Experience working in fast-paced, outcome-focused product teams
- Adept at building and running highly-available systems with a microservices architecture
You also have strong expertise in one or more of these technology areas:
- Full-stack MERN Stack, ideally with experience in Meteor and GraphQL
- Cloud architecture and infrastructure, including GCloud, Azure, Kubernetes, helm, Terraform
- Large-scale data processing, Big data streaming, including MQTT, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis, data lakes
- Machine learning algorithms and frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Jupyter
- Embedded Operating Systems, robotics and ROS
You get bonus points if you:
- Have worked in and thrive in early-stage, B2B startups
- Can switch seamlessly between development and operations
- Are constantly focused on leaving code better than you found it