InOrbit, Inc. - Remote
Join us at InOrbit to accelerate the adoption of robotics at global scale. InOrbit is the leading SaaS provider of RobOps (robot operations). You’ll be working with some of the most advanced technologies while improving the resilience and safety of communities around the world.
InOrbit is a venture-backed, cloud-based robot management platform that allows companies across all industries to operate growing robot fleets efficiently. We are a distributed and diverse team with a shared passion for planetary-scale impact. Learn more about our vision on our blog.
We're looking for experienced UX Designers to join our product team. You will have the opportunity to influence our product direction and play a key role in enabling the next generation of autonomous machines. You will be joining a rapidly growing product team that is focused on a shared mission with planetary-scale impact. We promise you will not be bored and will be constantly challenged to solve hard problems.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Help to create products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users. This includes designing the entire end-to-end user journey, including branding and UX design through various touch points such as websites, OOBE, product UI.
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary product teams.
- Participate in the design process and come up with creative and innovative ideas that solve real problems for customers at scale.
The ideal candidate has a solid UX Design background and is fascinated by creating intuitive and delightful experiences that help people make sense of complex processes and data. We would love to hear from you if have experience in the following areas:
- Prototyping techniques and tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Marvel and others).
- Wireframing and high resolution mockups.
- Knowledge of the latest trends regarding the design of UI and branding.
- Command of graphic and artistic design to perform intuitive and innovative user’s interfaces.
- Have knowledge about User Interface: Material Design, Typography and typographic systems, Color palettes and use of color, etc.
- Techniques and methodologies of UX design (Benchmarking, User Persona, Journey Mapping, Information Architecture, Card Sorting, Scenarios, Task Flows, Wireframing, User Research, Ability to incorporate user research findings into design)
- Strong sense of research-based logical decision making process, rather than preference-based.
You get bonus points if you:
- Have worked in and thrive in early-stage, B2B startups