InOrbit, Inc. - Remote
Join us at InOrbit to accelerate the adoption of robotics at global scale. InOrbit is the leading SaaS provider of RobOps (robot operations). You’ll be working with some of the most advanced technologies while improving the resilience and safety of communities around the world.
InOrbit is a venture-backed, cloud-based robot management platform that allows companies across all industries to operate growing robot fleets efficiently. We are a distributed and diverse team with a shared passion for planetary-scale impact. Learn more about our vision on our blog.
We're looking for a recruiting coordinator to help us grow our team. You will interact with candidates throughout the Americas, helping them have a great experience in their initial contact with InOrbit.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Handle all communications with candidates
- Obtain key information from candidates, such as resumes
- Coordinate interview schedules with candidates and internal interviewers
- Update internal systems to ensure we always have current information
- Make sure the candidates are progressing through the process
The ideal candidate is experienced in coordinating busy schedules and communicating fluidly in English and Spanish. Ideally you:
- Are people-oriented and passionate about delivering outstanding experiences
- Treat people as individuals, not numbers and are highly sensitive to working with people from diverse origins, cultures and interests
- Are extremely well organized and have incredible attention to detail -- nothing gets past you
- Have prior experience with scheduling/calendar management for busy executives
- Are comfortable doing data entry, working with spreadsheets, updating reports
- Want to develop into other areas of People Ops
You get bonus points if you:
- Have worked at distributed companies with team members in multiple countries
- Have lived in different countries, including English- and Spanish-speaking countries in the Americas
- Have previously worked at a tech startup or are familiar with startup culture
- Have a college degree, preferably in social sciences